I’m still trying to feel about for the parameters of this secluded corner of the web. I want to guard it, keep it a smallish, safe place, have it stay positive and contemplative–as opposed to provocative. I wanted to steer well clear of “issues.” I certainly did not intend to get anywhere near this issue. But I have chosen to share this magnificent piece, which deals with a scorchingly controversial issue, because (Oklahoma Representative) Rebecca Hamilton writes it in such a way that it sings with truth and life. In fact, I recommend her entire blog, Public Catholic.
Top Posts & Pages
- Colton and Akiane's Jesus
- Overview of the Seven Jewish Feasts
- "Save me - The hand of God" by Yongsung Kim
- From Gilbert and Sullivan to my fellow insomniacs
- Christian bedrock of our Ivy League Colleges
- Robert Frost meets Ezra Pound
- Cana: Whose wedding was it?
- Who was this maestro in the metropolis?
- "Deep gladness and the world's deep hunger"
- I don't drool; do I get a point for that?
- 95,104 hits
Blogs I Follow