I’m still trying to feel about for the parameters of this secluded corner of the web. I want to guard it, keep it a smallish, safe place, have it stay positive and contemplative–as opposed to provocative. I wanted to steer well clear of “issues.” I certainly did not intend to get anywhere near this issue. But I have chosen to share this magnificent piece, which deals with a scorchingly controversial issue, because (Oklahoma Representative) Rebecca Hamilton writes it in such a way that it sings with truth and life. In fact, I recommend her entire blog, Public Catholic.
Top Posts & Pages
- Cana: Whose wedding was it?
- From Gilbert and Sullivan to my fellow insomniacs
- EUROPEAN SOJOURN: A tail of two bunnies (Days 8 and 18)
- Pronuncation of "Buechner"
- Overview of the Seven Jewish Feasts
- The worst thing about Hitler
- Josh Slocum: Sailing Alone Around the World
- Colton and Akiane's Jesus
- "Amelia Earhart: The Truth at Last"
- Irreconcilable Differences: Now it begins
Jessica ’n’ Sammy
- 81,307 hits
Blogs I Follow