I’m still trying to feel about for the parameters of this secluded corner of the web. I want to guard it, keep it a smallish, safe place, have it stay positive and contemplative–as opposed to provocative. I wanted to steer well clear of “issues.” I certainly did not intend to get anywhere near this issue. But I have chosen to share this magnificent piece, which deals with a scorchingly controversial issue, because (Oklahoma Representative) Rebecca Hamilton writes it in such a way that it sings with truth and life. In fact, I recommend her entire blog, Public Catholic.
Top Posts & Pages
- Overview of the Seven Jewish Feasts
- Cana: Whose wedding was it?
- The Fourth of July According to Ronald Reagan
- From Gilbert and Sullivan to my fellow insomniacs
- EUROPEAN SOJOURN: A tail of two bunnies (Days 8 and 18)
- The worst thing about Hitler
- Amelia Earhart: "What mystery? She died on Saipan!"
- My favorite martyr
- Wee word study: The Veil that blinds--removed
- Pronuncation of "Buechner"
Jessica ’n’ Sammy
- 84,960 hits
Blogs I Follow