The “tiny bud possibility” (see August 9) thrust from the top of our avocado seedling as a tight bundle of spears. First two emerged, one on each side, which never developed (but which forgave me for my ignorant pinching). From between them came four leaves and from their midst another four. The tree is now over a foot high, as tall as its play pen.
Top Posts & Pages
- Overview of the Seven Jewish Feasts
- From Gilbert and Sullivan to my fellow insomniacs
- EUROPEAN SOJOURN: A tail of two bunnies (Days 8 and 18)
- The worst thing about Hitler
- Pronuncation of "Buechner"
- Cana: Whose wedding was it?
- Variations on Bryant's "The Yellow Violet"
- Amelia Earhart: "What mystery? She died on Saipan!"
- Living From the Heart Jesus Gave You
- Chick-Fil-A Feeds Stranded Motorists Free in Snowstorm
Jessica ’n’ Sammy
- 78,569 hits
Blogs I Follow