The “tiny bud possibility” (see August 9) thrust from the top of our avocado seedling as a tight bundle of spears. First two emerged, one on each side, which never developed (but which forgave me for my ignorant pinching). From between them came four leaves and from their midst another four. The tree is now over a foot high, as tall as its play pen.
Top Posts & Pages
- Cana: Whose wedding was it?
- Overview of the Seven Jewish Feasts
- From Gilbert and Sullivan to my fellow insomniacs
- EUROPEAN SOJOURN: A tail of two bunnies (Days 8 and 18)
- Pronuncation of "Buechner"
- The worst thing about Hitler
- Whatever Happened to Tim Reynolds?
- 12 beautiful reasons to choose life
- Colton and Akiane's Jesus
- "Amelia Earhart: The Truth at Last"
Jessica ’n’ Sammy
- 81,319 hits
Blogs I Follow