The “tiny bud possibility” (see August 9) thrust from the top of our avocado seedling as a tight bundle of spears. First two emerged, one on each side, which never developed (but which forgave me for my ignorant pinching). From between them came four leaves and from their midst another four. The tree is now over a foot high, as tall as its play pen.
Top Posts & Pages
- Overview of the Seven Jewish Feasts
- From Gilbert and Sullivan to my fellow insomniacs
- Cana: Whose wedding was it?
- EUROPEAN SOJOURN: A tail of two bunnies (Days 8 and 18)
- The worst thing about Hitler
- Wee word study: The Veil that blinds--removed
- Pronuncation of "Buechner"
- Salvation - the marriage analogy
- EUROPEAN SOJOURN: The latest in thumb screws (Day 4)
- Amelia Earhart: "What mystery? She died on Saipan!"
Jessica ’n’ Sammy
- 75,021 hits
Blogs I Follow