“A Muslim background believer, Hamid (not his real name for security reasons) is in prison because of his faith in Christ. . . . Hamid reported with great joy, ‘This prison is full of political prisoners, former government officials, and Muslim insurgents. I have had the opportunity to share Jesus with people with whom I would have never had access if I was not here.’ His words echoed Joseph’s words in the Bible, ‘You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good to accomplish what is now being done, the saving of many lives’ (Genesis 50:20 NIV).” From a missionary newsletter, Oct. 2.
Top Posts & Pages
- Cana: Whose wedding was it?
- From Gilbert and Sullivan to my fellow insomniacs
- EUROPEAN SOJOURN: A tail of two bunnies (Days 8 and 18)
- Pronuncation of "Buechner"
- Overview of the Seven Jewish Feasts
- The worst thing about Hitler
- Josh Slocum: Sailing Alone Around the World
- Colton and Akiane's Jesus
- "Amelia Earhart: The Truth at Last"
- Irreconcilable Differences: Now it begins
Jessica ’n’ Sammy
- 81,307 hits
Blogs I Follow