“A Muslim background believer, Hamid (not his real name for security reasons) is in prison because of his faith in Christ. . . . Hamid reported with great joy, ‘This prison is full of political prisoners, former government officials, and Muslim insurgents. I have had the opportunity to share Jesus with people with whom I would have never had access if I was not here.’ His words echoed Joseph’s words in the Bible, ‘You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good to accomplish what is now being done, the saving of many lives’ (Genesis 50:20 NIV).” From a missionary newsletter, Oct. 2.
Top Posts & Pages
- Colton and Akiane's Jesus
- Overview of the Seven Jewish Feasts
- "Save me - The hand of God" by Yongsung Kim
- From Gilbert and Sullivan to my fellow insomniacs
- Christian bedrock of our Ivy League Colleges
- Robert Frost meets Ezra Pound
- Cana: Whose wedding was it?
- Who was this maestro in the metropolis?
- "Deep gladness and the world's deep hunger"
- I don't drool; do I get a point for that?
- 95,102 hits
Blogs I Follow