“A Muslim background believer, Hamid (not his real name for security reasons) is in prison because of his faith in Christ. . . . Hamid reported with great joy, ‘This prison is full of political prisoners, former government officials, and Muslim insurgents. I have had the opportunity to share Jesus with people with whom I would have never had access if I was not here.’ His words echoed Joseph’s words in the Bible, ‘You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good to accomplish what is now being done, the saving of many lives’ (Genesis 50:20 NIV).” From a missionary newsletter, Oct. 2.
Top Posts & Pages
- Amelia Earhart: "What mystery? She died on Saipan!"
- EUROPEAN SOJOURN: A tail of two bunnies (Days 8 and 18)
- Overview of the Seven Jewish Feasts
- Pronuncation of "Buechner"
- From Gilbert and Sullivan to my fellow insomniacs
- Robert Frost meets Ezra Pound
- Living From the Heart Jesus Gave You
- The Relentless Pursuit of Perfection
- Last year's Walk for Life speaker Jackie Stalnaker
- "A Perfect Solar Eclipse"
Jessica ’n’ Sammy
- 79,201 hits
Blogs I Follow