A friend pointed out to us excitedly that she had just seen Isaiah 66:1 in a new light. “It says heaven is God’s throne and earth is His footstool,” she said. “Of all the planets in the universe, God chose us to be His footstool! WE’RE HIS OTTOMAN!”
Top Posts & Pages
- Overview of the Seven Jewish Feasts
- Cana: Whose wedding was it?
- The Fourth of July According to Ronald Reagan
- From Gilbert and Sullivan to my fellow insomniacs
- EUROPEAN SOJOURN: A tail of two bunnies (Days 8 and 18)
- The worst thing about Hitler
- Amelia Earhart: "What mystery? She died on Saipan!"
- My favorite martyr
- Wee word study: The Veil that blinds--removed
- Pronuncation of "Buechner"
Jessica ’n’ Sammy
- 84,960 hits
Blogs I Follow