A friend pointed out to us excitedly that she had just seen Isaiah 66:1 in a new light. “It says heaven is God’s throne and earth is His footstool,” she said. “Of all the planets in the universe, God chose us to be His footstool! WE’RE HIS OTTOMAN!”
Top Posts & Pages
- Cana: Whose wedding was it?
- From Gilbert and Sullivan to my fellow insomniacs
- EUROPEAN SOJOURN: A tail of two bunnies (Days 8 and 18)
- Pronuncation of "Buechner"
- Overview of the Seven Jewish Feasts
- The worst thing about Hitler
- Josh Slocum: Sailing Alone Around the World
- Colton and Akiane's Jesus
- "Amelia Earhart: The Truth at Last"
- Irreconcilable Differences: Now it begins
Jessica ’n’ Sammy
- 81,307 hits
Blogs I Follow