Our Grand Autumn New England tour started in Boston, consisting of one tour director, one coach driver, one coach, and 24 strangers from the United States, Australia, and Malta. It ended in Albany, New York eleven days later, consisting of 26 friends.
Top Posts & Pages
- Overview of the Seven Jewish Feasts
- Cana: Whose wedding was it?
- The Fourth of July According to Ronald Reagan
- From Gilbert and Sullivan to my fellow insomniacs
- EUROPEAN SOJOURN: A tail of two bunnies (Days 8 and 18)
- The worst thing about Hitler
- Amelia Earhart: "What mystery? She died on Saipan!"
- My favorite martyr
- Wee word study: The Veil that blinds--removed
- Pronuncation of "Buechner"
Jessica ’n’ Sammy
- 84,960 hits
Blogs I Follow