Our Grand Autumn New England tour started in Boston, consisting of one tour director, one coach driver, one coach, and 24 strangers from the United States, Australia, and Malta. It ended in Albany, New York eleven days later, consisting of 26 friends.
Top Posts & Pages
- Cana: Whose wedding was it?
- From Gilbert and Sullivan to my fellow insomniacs
- EUROPEAN SOJOURN: A tail of two bunnies (Days 8 and 18)
- Pronuncation of "Buechner"
- Overview of the Seven Jewish Feasts
- The worst thing about Hitler
- Josh Slocum: Sailing Alone Around the World
- Colton and Akiane's Jesus
- "Amelia Earhart: The Truth at Last"
- Irreconcilable Differences: Now it begins
Jessica ’n’ Sammy
- 81,307 hits
Blogs I Follow