World-renowned Oxford mathematician John Lennox was a student of the great C. S. Lewis, and in this video provides a brief memory of how Lewis lectured. You can see Lennox, himself becoming something of a modern day C.S. Lewis, at the Westminster Conference on Science and Faith: How Did it All Begin? in Philadelphia, April 5th-6th.
Top Posts & Pages
- Cana: Whose wedding was it?
- Overview of the Seven Jewish Feasts
- From Gilbert and Sullivan to my fellow insomniacs
- EUROPEAN SOJOURN: A tail of two bunnies (Days 8 and 18)
- Pronuncation of "Buechner"
- The worst thing about Hitler
- Whatever Happened to Tim Reynolds?
- 12 beautiful reasons to choose life
- Colton and Akiane's Jesus
- "Amelia Earhart: The Truth at Last"
Jessica ’n’ Sammy
- 81,319 hits
Blogs I Follow