World-renowned Oxford mathematician John Lennox was a student of the great C. S. Lewis, and in this video provides a brief memory of how Lewis lectured. You can see Lennox, himself becoming something of a modern day C.S. Lewis, at the Westminster Conference on Science and Faith: How Did it All Begin? in Philadelphia, April 5th-6th.
Top Posts & Pages
- Colton and Akiane's Jesus
- Overview of the Seven Jewish Feasts
- "Save me - The hand of God" by Yongsung Kim
- From Gilbert and Sullivan to my fellow insomniacs
- Christian bedrock of our Ivy League Colleges
- Robert Frost meets Ezra Pound
- Cana: Whose wedding was it?
- Who was this maestro in the metropolis?
- "Deep gladness and the world's deep hunger"
- I don't drool; do I get a point for that?
- 95,102 hits
Blogs I Follow