World-renowned Oxford mathematician John Lennox was a student of the great C. S. Lewis, and in this video provides a brief memory of how Lewis lectured. You can see Lennox, himself becoming something of a modern day C.S. Lewis, at the Westminster Conference on Science and Faith: How Did it All Begin? in Philadelphia, April 5th-6th.
Top Posts & Pages
- Overview of the Seven Jewish Feasts
- From Gilbert and Sullivan to my fellow insomniacs
- Pronuncation of "Buechner"
- EUROPEAN SOJOURN: A tail of two bunnies (Days 8 and 18)
- Robert Frost meets Ezra Pound
- UKRAINE: 4 FEBC Volunteers Martyred, Radio Tower Destroyed
- Snow on the Sahara Desert!
- EUROPEAN SOJOURN: Katz and Maus Castles, the Lorelei (Day 4)
- Wee word study: The Veil that blinds--removed
- Jesus in Feast of Unleavened Bread
Jessica ’n’ Sammy
- 84,916 hits
Blogs I Follow