World-renowned Oxford mathematician John Lennox was a student of the great C. S. Lewis, and in this video provides a brief memory of how Lewis lectured. You can see Lennox, himself becoming something of a modern day C.S. Lewis, at the Westminster Conference on Science and Faith: How Did it All Begin? in Philadelphia, April 5th-6th.
Top Posts & Pages
- Overview of the Seven Jewish Feasts
- From Gilbert and Sullivan to my fellow insomniacs
- Cana: Whose wedding was it?
- EUROPEAN SOJOURN: A tail of two bunnies (Days 8 and 18)
- The worst thing about Hitler
- Wee word study: The Veil that blinds--removed
- Pronuncation of "Buechner"
- Salvation - the marriage analogy
- EUROPEAN SOJOURN: The latest in thumb screws (Day 4)
- Amelia Earhart: "What mystery? She died on Saipan!"
Jessica ’n’ Sammy
- 75,021 hits
Blogs I Follow