Before we were really awake this morning, I accidentally poked Jerry in the eye. Gracious even when comatose he responded to my apology with, “That’s okay. My eye needs poking now and then.”
Top Posts & Pages
- Overview of the Seven Jewish Feasts
- EUROPEAN SOJOURN: A tail of two bunnies (Days 8 and 18)
- Pronuncation of "Buechner"
- Will you survive the death of your brain?
- The worst thing about Hitler
- Robert Frost meets Ezra Pound
- Jesus in the Passover (by Rich Deem)
- Funerals and other parties: Christopher Ung
- From Gilbert and Sullivan to my fellow insomniacs
- The Dog Who Only Ate Tacos
Jessica ’n’ Sammy
- 74,988 hits
Blogs I Follow