There is a problem with the diet we started sometime before Christmas (besides the fact we haven’t been following it). Our goal was to lose ten pounds each, with time out for gorging at Christmas. But I didn’t notice what I weighed when we started.
Top Posts & Pages
- Overview of the Seven Jewish Feasts
- EUROPEAN SOJOURN: A tail of two bunnies (Days 8 and 18)
- Pronuncation of "Buechner"
- Dr. Malambo
- 12 beautiful reasons to choose life
- Last year's Walk for Life speaker Jackie Stalnaker
- Poem: "But Mary Pondered"
- Jesus in Feast of Unleavened Bread
- Smile break (before the cane flew)
- Salvation - the marriage analogy
Jessica ’n’ Sammy
- 80,154 hits
Blogs I Follow