There is a problem with the diet we started sometime before Christmas (besides the fact we haven’t been following it). Our goal was to lose ten pounds each, with time out for gorging at Christmas. But I didn’t notice what I weighed when we started.
Top Posts & Pages
- Overview of the Seven Jewish Feasts
- EUROPEAN SOJOURN: A tail of two bunnies (Days 8 and 18)
- Cana: Whose wedding was it?
- The worst thing about Hitler
- Behind FLIGHT: The Genius of Birds
- Wee word study: The Veil that blinds--removed
- Pronuncation of "Buechner"
- Mary's need for a Savior continued: "Full of grace"
- From Gilbert and Sullivan to my fellow insomniacs
- Six words about the Virgin Mary - #1 "SAVIOR"
Jessica ’n’ Sammy
- 74,944 hits
Blogs I Follow