“And Asa cried to the LORD his God, “O LORD, there is none like you to help, between the mighty and the weak. Help us, O LORD our God, for we rely on you, and in your name we have come against this multitude. O LORD, you are our God. Let not man prevail against you.” – 2 Chronicles 4:11
May we cry out to the LORD JESUS in faith for our nation and the world, as Asa did!
To the God of the Angel Armies!
Worthy is the Lamb who was slain,
to receive all
“I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice He judges and makes war. His eyes are like blazing fire, and on His head are many crowns…on His robe and on His thigh He has this name written: King of Kings and Lord of Lords.”
Revelation 19:11-12, 16
- We worship You, Lord Jesus Christ, as the Lamb who was slain, but who is now enthroned at the center of the Universe as the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords, soon to return in power and glory. You are Jesus, who calmed the stormy seas with just a word. You turned water into wine. You created sight in a man born blind. You raised the dead. You are the same One who set the boundaries for the oceans. The same One who hung the stars in space and calls them all by name. The same One who strides the winds of the earth so that the clouds are the dust of Your feet.
- I worship You as ___________
- We repent of complaining as we wring our hands in despair, thinking our nation and our world are falling apart when they are really falling into place—right at Your feet.
- We repent of striving to control our own destiny, or our church’s ministry, or our nations priorities so that they conform to our standards and agenda.
- We repent of caring more about what our neighbor says, then what You say; of being more afraid of what our employer or government official thinks, than what You think; of grasping earthly position to gain earthly power that is nothing.
- We repent of being so intimidated by earthly authorities that we are silent and do not boldly proclaim who You are.
- I repent of ___________
- We choose to surrender our lives to Your power and authority, in utter moment-by-moment dependence on your moment-by-moment control.
- I choose now to ____________
- We ask that You would manifest Your power in such a way that we, Your people, would stop pointing our finger at others, and instead fall on our faces in repentance of our own sin; that the church would wake-up in it’s relationship with You and wake-up to the urgency of the times in which we live; and that our nation’s attention would once again be so fixed on You that it would return to the faith of our founding fathers.
- We ask that Your presence would saturate our lives, our churches, and our nation; that in the light of who You are, evil spirits would flee; that Your strong arm would protect us from the encroaching evil, and deliver us.
- I humbly ask that _____________
FOR YOUR GLORY,