On rare occasions, my cell photos surprised me with their detail. Here in Bamberg, Germany, they captured every streak of rain, every glistening cobblestone, every expression, by face or body language–of impatience, stolid resignation, boredom, pleasure in spite of the rain–and fascination with it.
Top Posts & Pages
- Cana: Whose wedding was it?
- From Gilbert and Sullivan to my fellow insomniacs
- Overview of the Seven Jewish Feasts
- EUROPEAN SOJOURN: A tail of two bunnies (Days 8 and 18)
- Amelia Earhart: "What mystery? She died on Saipan!"
- Poem: "But Mary Pondered"
- Robert Frost meets Ezra Pound
- Six words about the Virgin Mary - #3 "FIRSTBORN" (continued) and #4 "BROTHERS"
- Tim and I will be the featured authors on December 13
- Pronuncation of "Buechner"
Jessica ’n’ Sammy
- 78,386 hits
Blogs I Follow