On rare occasions, my cell photos surprised me with their detail. Here in Bamberg, Germany, they captured every streak of rain, every glistening cobblestone, every expression, by face or body language–of impatience, stolid resignation, boredom, pleasure in spite of the rain–and fascination with it.
Top Posts & Pages
- Christian bedrock of our Ivy League Colleges
- Overview of the Seven Jewish Feasts
- Pronuncation of "Buechner"
- Amelia Earhart: "What mystery? She died on Saipan!"
- "Save me - The hand of God" by Yongsung Kim
- Colton and Akiane's Jesus
- Body search
- EUROPEAN SOJOURN: A tail of two bunnies (Days 8 and 18)
- Cana: Whose wedding was it?
- 88,507 hits
Blogs I Follow