On rare occasions, my cell photos surprised me with their detail. Here in Bamberg, Germany, they captured every streak of rain, every glistening cobblestone, every expression, by face or body language–of impatience, stolid resignation, boredom, pleasure in spite of the rain–and fascination with it.
Top Posts & Pages
- Overview of the Seven Jewish Feasts
- EUROPEAN SOJOURN: A tail of two bunnies (Days 8 and 18)
- Pronuncation of "Buechner"
- Will you survive the death of your brain?
- The worst thing about Hitler
- Robert Frost meets Ezra Pound
- Jesus in the Passover (by Rich Deem)
- Funerals and other parties: Christopher Ung
- From Gilbert and Sullivan to my fellow insomniacs
- The Dog Who Only Ate Tacos
Jessica ’n’ Sammy
- 74,988 hits
Blogs I Follow