On rare occasions, my cell photos surprised me with their detail. Here in Bamberg, Germany, they captured every streak of rain, every glistening cobblestone, every expression, by face or body language–of impatience, stolid resignation, boredom, pleasure in spite of the rain–and fascination with it.
Top Posts & Pages
- Overview of the Seven Jewish Feasts
- EUROPEAN SOJOURN: A tail of two bunnies (Days 8 and 18)
- Pronuncation of "Buechner"
- Dr. Malambo
- 12 beautiful reasons to choose life
- Last year's Walk for Life speaker Jackie Stalnaker
- Poem: "But Mary Pondered"
- Jesus in Feast of Unleavened Bread
- Smile break (before the cane flew)
- Salvation - the marriage analogy
Jessica ’n’ Sammy
- 80,154 hits
Blogs I Follow