Since most of you do not seem to be from the United States, and may not have a special day set aside for “thanksgiving” as we do, I want to share a little bit about this American holiday. Our family wishes all of you God’s abundant blessings of home, health, family, financial security, peace, happiness, and a personal awareness of His love for you:
Top Posts & Pages
- Christian bedrock of our Ivy League Colleges
- Overview of the Seven Jewish Feasts
- Poem: "But Mary Pondered"
- The worst thing about Hitler
- Robert Frost meets Ezra Pound
- Cana: Whose wedding was it?
- Pronuncation of "Buechner"
- Pulsars and whales singing their Creator's praise
- EUROPEAN SOJOURN: A tail of two bunnies (Days 8 and 18)
- "Save me - The hand of God" by Yongsung Kim
- 106,981 hits
Primary blog of Jessica Reynolds Shaver Renshaw