Since most of you do not seem to be from the United States, and may not have a special day set aside for “thanksgiving” as we do, I want to share a little bit about this American holiday. Our family wishes all of you God’s abundant blessings of home, health, family, financial security, peace, happiness, and a personal awareness of His love for you:
Top Posts & Pages
- Christian bedrock of our Ivy League Colleges
- Overview of the Seven Jewish Feasts
- EUROPEAN SOJOURN: A tail of two bunnies (Days 8 and 18)
- Amelia Earhart: "What mystery? She died on Saipan!"
- Cana: Whose wedding was it?
- From Gilbert and Sullivan to my fellow insomniacs
- Wee word study: The Veil that blinds--removed
- Goldfish and Gatorade
- Colton and Akiane's Jesus
- 99,114 hits
Blogs I Follow