Top Posts & Pages
- Overview of the Seven Jewish Feasts
- Poem: "But Mary Pondered"
- Cana: Whose wedding was it?
- Pronuncation of "Buechner"
- EUROPEAN SOJOURN: A tail of two bunnies (Days 8 and 18)
- Salvation - the marriage analogy
- From Gilbert and Sullivan to my fellow insomniacs
- Amelia Earhart: "What mystery? She died on Saipan!"
- Robert Frost meets Ezra Pound
- "Amelia Earhart: The Truth at Last"
Jessica ’n’ Sammy
- 79,249 hits
Blogs I Follow
Author Archives: Jessica Renshaw
“What if those things that make a planet habitable, that is, conducive to beings like us, also make that planet the best observer platform for making scientific discoveries? “The nature of our planet, the nature of its atmosphere, the location … Continue reading
Originally posted on Localpreacherforkliftdriver's Blog:
I love this Picture and others by Yongkim Kim. Jesus reaching into the deep to save me, such a powerful picture.? ????
I want to tell you a story—a true, personal story. (To save time, I’ll just tell you I’m 73!) I was one year old when nuclear bombs were dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Six years later our family moved to … Continue reading
GOLDEN RULE to meet PHOENIX in the Sacramento River Delta July 5-6 Dear Friends of the Yacht Phoenix, So much to tell you! We have had $1,300 contributed to the Raising the Phoenix Fund since setting up the PhoenixofHiroshima.org website, … Continue reading
Before we left Long Beach, we were telling the manager of our favorite BBQ place about our upcoming trip. He was enthusiastic, making us promise to bring back pictures. “If we can have one of your sacks with your … Continue reading
Vidin, Bulgaria. Jerry and I were sick; our colds had gone into bronchitis, with bone-shaking coughs, especially Jerry’s, which kept waking him up at night. In Belgrade, I had suggested we not go on the bus tour but he would … Continue reading