Top Posts & Pages
- Pronuncation of "Buechner"
- Poem: "But Mary Pondered"
- Overview of the Seven Jewish Feasts
- Cana: Whose wedding was it?
- From Gilbert and Sullivan to my fellow insomniacs
- The worst thing about Hitler
- Salvation - the marriage analogy
- EUROPEAN SOJOURN: A tail of two bunnies (Days 8 and 18)
- Einstein: "Hell of a way to boil water."
- "Save me - The hand of God" by Yongsung Kim
Jessica ’n’ Sammy
- 83,493 hits
Blogs I Follow
Category Archives: family
Vidin, Bulgaria. Jerry and I were sick; our colds had gone into bronchitis, with bone-shaking coughs, especially Jerry’s, which kept waking him up at night. In Belgrade, I had suggested we not go on the bus tour but he would … Continue reading
There was no time to compose art shots or wait for the right lighting or composition. We took most of our pictures through a moving bus window or while waddling after whichever duck we had been assigned to that was … Continue reading
There was an old lady who lived in a shoe/ She had so many children she didn’t know what to do– I didn’t know people actually live inside windmills, like inside lighthouses. There is a waiting list of families … Continue reading
“When a writer is dead, one ought to be able to see that [her] various works, taken together, make one consistent oeuvre.” Auden For months now, off and on, I have been writing, honing and fine-tuning and perfecting my book … Continue reading
Don’t stop praying yet! Abdullahi al-Azreg, under-secretary at the Sudanese foreign ministry, told the BBC on Saturday that Ms Ibrahim, 27, sentenced to 100 lashes for having sex with her Christian husband and sentenced to death for “converting from Islam,” … Continue reading