Top Posts & Pages
- Overview of the Seven Jewish Feasts
- Pronuncation of "Buechner"
- EUROPEAN SOJOURN: A tail of two bunnies (Days 8 and 18)
- The worst thing about Hitler
- Poem: "But Mary Pondered"
- Cana: Whose wedding was it?
- Will you survive the death of your brain?
- Tim: Grieving
- Funerals and other parties: Christopher Ung
- Robert Frost meets Ezra Pound
Jessica ’n’ Sammy
- 74,983 hits
Blogs I Follow
Category Archives: babies
Vidin, Bulgaria. Jerry and I were sick; our colds had gone into bronchitis, with bone-shaking coughs, especially Jerry’s, which kept waking him up at night. In Belgrade, I had suggested we not go on the bus tour but he would … Continue reading
There was no time to compose art shots or wait for the right lighting or composition. We took most of our pictures through a moving bus window or while waddling after whichever duck we had been assigned to that was … Continue reading
There was an old lady who lived in a shoe/ She had so many children she didn’t know what to do– I didn’t know people actually live inside windmills, like inside lighthouses. There is a waiting list of families … Continue reading
“Today, as we reflect on the 41st anniversary of the Supreme Court decision in Roe v. Wade, we recommit ourselves to the decision’s guiding principle: that every woman should be able to make her own choices about her body and … Continue reading
. . . and the mommies who miss them. Take heart. The day is coming when you will be together and can make up for lost time for eternity.