Top Posts & Pages
- Pronuncation of "Buechner"
- Overview of the Seven Jewish Feasts
- EUROPEAN SOJOURN: A tail of two bunnies (Days 8 and 18)
- The Giving Tree--maybe bald trees are wise and enlightened, too
- From Gilbert and Sullivan to my fellow insomniacs
- Cana: Whose wedding was it?
- Tim: Via time-space warps and Alaska. . . Naomi's report
- Tim: "Those eggs Jerry makes"
- Poem: "But Mary Pondered"
- Some are more equal than others (see George Orwell's Animal Farm)
Jessica ’n’ Sammy
- 81,201 hits
Blogs I Follow
Category Archives: fun
What do Lecrae, Kirk Franklin, and Israel Houghton all have in common? Yes, they’ve all won multiple awards, sold millions of albums, and have garnered a large fan base, but none of these are the answer. Okay, okay, the answer … Continue reading
Before we left Long Beach, we were telling the manager of our favorite BBQ place about our upcoming trip. He was enthusiastic, making us promise to bring back pictures. “If we can have one of your sacks with your … Continue reading
Vidin, Bulgaria. Jerry and I were sick; our colds had gone into bronchitis, with bone-shaking coughs, especially Jerry’s, which kept waking him up at night. In Belgrade, I had suggested we not go on the bus tour but he would … Continue reading
Following a Viking lollipop through the town square of Miltenberg, we walked through the middle of this fascinating story, with no explanation as to who the Pied Piper in plaid patches is or how he makes bubbles with sticks.
There was no time to compose art shots or wait for the right lighting or composition. We took most of our pictures through a moving bus window or while waddling after whichever duck we had been assigned to that was … Continue reading
Although Jerry is a genius at packing, actually making things fit into suitcases, we didn’t follow our Viking packing tips very well. They said we should bring sun hats or visors, but when I didn’t want one, Jerry didn’t take … Continue reading