Top Posts & Pages
- Overview of the Seven Jewish Feasts
- Pronuncation of "Buechner"
- EUROPEAN SOJOURN: A tail of two bunnies (Days 8 and 18)
- The worst thing about Hitler
- Poem: "But Mary Pondered"
- Cana: Whose wedding was it?
- Will you survive the death of your brain?
- Tim: Grieving
- Funerals and other parties: Christopher Ung
- Robert Frost meets Ezra Pound
Jessica ’n’ Sammy
- 74,983 hits
Blogs I Follow
Category Archives: fun
Before we left Long Beach, we were telling the manager of our favorite BBQ place about our upcoming trip. He was enthusiastic, making us promise to bring back pictures. “If we can have one of your sacks with your … Continue reading
Vidin, Bulgaria. Jerry and I were sick; our colds had gone into bronchitis, with bone-shaking coughs, especially Jerry’s, which kept waking him up at night. In Belgrade, I had suggested we not go on the bus tour but he would … Continue reading
Following a Viking lollipop through the town square of Miltenberg, we walked through the middle of this fascinating story, with no explanation as to who the Pied Piper in plaid patches is or how he makes bubbles with sticks.
There was no time to compose art shots or wait for the right lighting or composition. We took most of our pictures through a moving bus window or while waddling after whichever duck we had been assigned to that was … Continue reading
Although Jerry is a genius at packing, actually making things fit into suitcases, we didn’t follow our Viking packing tips very well. They said we should bring sun hats or visors, but when I didn’t want one, Jerry didn’t take … Continue reading