Top Posts & Pages
- Pronuncation of "Buechner"
- Poem: "But Mary Pondered"
- Overview of the Seven Jewish Feasts
- Cana: Whose wedding was it?
- From Gilbert and Sullivan to my fellow insomniacs
- The worst thing about Hitler
- Salvation - the marriage analogy
- EUROPEAN SOJOURN: A tail of two bunnies (Days 8 and 18)
- Einstein: "Hell of a way to boil water."
- "Save me - The hand of God" by Yongsung Kim
Jessica ’n’ Sammy
- 83,493 hits
Blogs I Follow
Category Archives: health
GOLDEN RULE to meet PHOENIX in the Sacramento River Delta July 5-6 Dear Friends of the Yacht Phoenix, So much to tell you! We have had $1,300 contributed to the Raising the Phoenix Fund since setting up the PhoenixofHiroshima.org website, … Continue reading
SIM USANancy and David Writebol Excerpted from worldmag.com: http://www.worldmag.com/2014/09/missionaries_who_beat_ebola_speak_out_as_another_doctor_is_diagnosed By Andrew Branch, posted Sept. 3, 2014, 03:45 p.m. North Carolina-based missions group SIM [Serving in Mission] identified a third American [Dr. Rick Sacra] diagnosed with Ebola in Liberia, even as survivors … Continue reading
At my annual physical the other day, the receptionist handed me new forms to fill out. Forms with new questions. As soon as I glanced over them I realized these new questions were because I just had that darned Big … Continue reading
This sweet face and little imploring hands touch me deeply on several levels, not the least of which is the fact that the mask is decorated with cute little bunny rabbits in an attempt to give a playful touch to … Continue reading