Top Posts & Pages
- Cana: Whose wedding was it?
- From Gilbert and Sullivan to my fellow insomniacs
- EUROPEAN SOJOURN: A tail of two bunnies (Days 8 and 18)
- Pronuncation of "Buechner"
- Overview of the Seven Jewish Feasts
- The worst thing about Hitler
- Josh Slocum: Sailing Alone Around the World
- Colton and Akiane's Jesus
- "Amelia Earhart: The Truth at Last"
- Irreconcilable Differences: Now it begins
Jessica ’n’ Sammy
- 81,308 hits
Blogs I Follow
Category Archives: Helping others
… Myanmar Mexico Chile Estonia American Samoa British Virgin Islands Kenya Costa Rica Bulgaria Czech Republic Sweden Bahamas Nepal Brazil Poland Fiji … Advertisements
On my part it was an accident. On God’s part I think it was intentional. I was checking the stats on another blog I manage (phoenixofhiroshima.org) and found myself reading the stats for this one. Unbeknownst to me, this blog … Continue reading
Sometime toward mid-July, Jon Quesenberry woke up from a disturbing dream. “A torch–I can only describe it as ‘an angry torch’ was coming down on Charlottesville to set it on fire.” There was also a date impressed on his mind: … Continue reading
Rain-swollen rivers did not cause problems for us. Our ark just floated a bit higher than we would have otherwise. But it did cause problems for people living along the shore. When we were docked in Belgrade (at the confluence … Continue reading
BREAKING URGENT NEWS! The email below was sent at 0h42 this morning from Jericho Walls. Dear Friends, Just a few minutes ago I received the following text message on my phone from Sean Malone who leads Crisis Relief International (CRI). … Continue reading
At my annual physical the other day, the receptionist handed me new forms to fill out. Forms with new questions. As soon as I glanced over them I realized these new questions were because I just had that darned Big … Continue reading