Top Posts & Pages
- Overview of the Seven Jewish Feasts
- Pronuncation of "Buechner"
- EUROPEAN SOJOURN: A tail of two bunnies (Days 8 and 18)
- The worst thing about Hitler
- Poem: "But Mary Pondered"
- Cana: Whose wedding was it?
- Will you survive the death of your brain?
- Tim: Grieving
- Funerals and other parties: Christopher Ung
- Robert Frost meets Ezra Pound
Jessica ’n’ Sammy
- 74,983 hits
Blogs I Follow
Category Archives: Joy
Vidin, Bulgaria. Jerry and I were sick; our colds had gone into bronchitis, with bone-shaking coughs, especially Jerry’s, which kept waking him up at night. In Belgrade, I had suggested we not go on the bus tour but he would … Continue reading
Pastor Greg Laurie, SoCal Crusade, Anaheim California, Sunday, August 17 2014
Pastor Greg Laurie, SoCal Harvest, Anaheim California, Saturday night, August 16, 2014
Pastor Greg Laurie, SoCal Harvest, Anaheim California, Friday night August 15, 2014
Originally posted on June 30, 2012 by Jessica Renshaw Buddhism teaches that the “pursuit of pleasure can only continue what is ultimately an unquenchable thirst. . . Desire and ignorance lie at the root of suffering. By desire, Buddhists refer … Continue reading
Originally posted on June 25, 2012 by Jessica Renshaw Sooner or later we each learn that we have been born into an imperfect world, a world where not all our needs will be met and even some of our most … Continue reading