Top Posts & Pages
- Cana: Whose wedding was it?
- Overview of the Seven Jewish Feasts
- From Gilbert and Sullivan to my fellow insomniacs
- EUROPEAN SOJOURN: A tail of two bunnies (Days 8 and 18)
- Pronuncation of "Buechner"
- The worst thing about Hitler
- Whatever Happened to Tim Reynolds?
- 12 beautiful reasons to choose life
- Colton and Akiane's Jesus
- "Amelia Earhart: The Truth at Last"
Jessica ’n’ Sammy
- 81,319 hits
Blogs I Follow
Category Archives: nuclear dangers
I want to tell you a story—a true, personal story. (To save time, I’ll just tell you I’m 73!) I was one year old when nuclear bombs were dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Six years later our family moved to … Continue reading
GOLDEN RULE to meet PHOENIX in the Sacramento River Delta July 5-6 Dear Friends of the Yacht Phoenix, So much to tell you! We have had $1,300 contributed to the Raising the Phoenix Fund since setting up the PhoenixofHiroshima.org website, … Continue reading
Slightly modified from original post on June 27, 2012 by Jessica Renshaw Years ago my [first] husband gave me a Venus comb murex shell. It was so beautiful, so perfect, I couldn’t even look at it. It wasn’t until the … Continue reading