Top Posts & Pages
- Pronuncation of "Buechner"
- Poem: "But Mary Pondered"
- Overview of the Seven Jewish Feasts
- Cana: Whose wedding was it?
- From Gilbert and Sullivan to my fellow insomniacs
- The worst thing about Hitler
- Salvation - the marriage analogy
- EUROPEAN SOJOURN: A tail of two bunnies (Days 8 and 18)
- Einstein: "Hell of a way to boil water."
- "Save me - The hand of God" by Yongsung Kim
Jessica ’n’ Sammy
- 83,493 hits
Blogs I Follow
Category Archives: peace
Sometime toward mid-July, Jon Quesenberry woke up from a disturbing dream. “A torch–I can only describe it as ‘an angry torch’ was coming down on Charlottesville to set it on fire.” There was also a date impressed on his mind: … Continue reading
GOLDEN RULE to meet PHOENIX in the Sacramento River Delta July 5-6 Dear Friends of the Yacht Phoenix, So much to tell you! We have had $1,300 contributed to the Raising the Phoenix Fund since setting up the PhoenixofHiroshima.org website, … Continue reading
Don’t stop praying yet! Abdullahi al-Azreg, under-secretary at the Sudanese foreign ministry, told the BBC on Saturday that Ms Ibrahim, 27, sentenced to 100 lashes for having sex with her Christian husband and sentenced to death for “converting from Islam,” … Continue reading