Top Posts & Pages
- Cana: Whose wedding was it?
- Overview of the Seven Jewish Feasts
- From Gilbert and Sullivan to my fellow insomniacs
- EUROPEAN SOJOURN: A tail of two bunnies (Days 8 and 18)
- Pronuncation of "Buechner"
- The worst thing about Hitler
- Whatever Happened to Tim Reynolds?
- 12 beautiful reasons to choose life
- Colton and Akiane's Jesus
- "Amelia Earhart: The Truth at Last"
Jessica ’n’ Sammy
- 81,319 hits
Blogs I Follow
Category Archives: peace
Sometime toward mid-July, Jon Quesenberry woke up from a disturbing dream. “A torch–I can only describe it as ‘an angry torch’ was coming down on Charlottesville to set it on fire.” There was also a date impressed on his mind: … Continue reading
GOLDEN RULE to meet PHOENIX in the Sacramento River Delta July 5-6 Dear Friends of the Yacht Phoenix, So much to tell you! We have had $1,300 contributed to the Raising the Phoenix Fund since setting up the PhoenixofHiroshima.org website, … Continue reading
Don’t stop praying yet! Abdullahi al-Azreg, under-secretary at the Sudanese foreign ministry, told the BBC on Saturday that Ms Ibrahim, 27, sentenced to 100 lashes for having sex with her Christian husband and sentenced to death for “converting from Islam,” … Continue reading