Top Posts & Pages
- Amelia Earhart: "What mystery? She died on Saipan!"
- EUROPEAN SOJOURN: A tail of two bunnies (Days 8 and 18)
- Overview of the Seven Jewish Feasts
- Pronuncation of "Buechner"
- From Gilbert and Sullivan to my fellow insomniacs
- Robert Frost meets Ezra Pound
- Living From the Heart Jesus Gave You
- The Relentless Pursuit of Perfection
- Last year's Walk for Life speaker Jackie Stalnaker
- "A Perfect Solar Eclipse"
Jessica ’n’ Sammy
- 79,201 hits
Blogs I Follow
Category Archives: peace
GOLDEN RULE to meet PHOENIX in the Sacramento River Delta July 5-6 Dear Friends of the Yacht Phoenix, So much to tell you! We have had $1,300 contributed to the Raising the Phoenix Fund since setting up the PhoenixofHiroshima.org website, … Continue reading
Don’t stop praying yet! Abdullahi al-Azreg, under-secretary at the Sudanese foreign ministry, told the BBC on Saturday that Ms Ibrahim, 27, sentenced to 100 lashes for having sex with her Christian husband and sentenced to death for “converting from Islam,” … Continue reading
“Even if only the people in your writing group read your memoirs or stories or novel, even if you only wrote your story so that one day your children would know what life was like when you were a child … Continue reading