Top Posts & Pages
- Overview of the Seven Jewish Feasts
- Poem: "But Mary Pondered"
- Cana: Whose wedding was it?
- Pronuncation of "Buechner"
- EUROPEAN SOJOURN: A tail of two bunnies (Days 8 and 18)
- Salvation - the marriage analogy
- From Gilbert and Sullivan to my fellow insomniacs
- Amelia Earhart: "What mystery? She died on Saipan!"
- Robert Frost meets Ezra Pound
- "Amelia Earhart: The Truth at Last"
Jessica ’n’ Sammy
- 79,249 hits
Blogs I Follow
Category Archives: pets
In Serbia, having heard that Dalmatia is part of Serbia, I was tickled to see a Dalmatian on someone’s leash. Jerry and I both got pictures of it. His is better. My dad once said that every dog in … Continue reading
According to Wikpedia’s article, Equestrian Statues: Hoof-position Symbolism: “In the United States and the United Kingdom, an urban legend states that if the horse is rearing (both front legs in the air), the rider died in battle; one front leg … Continue reading
We started with the book we thought would be easiest. This is a fun one and all the stories are true. Here’s the cover and the contents. CONTENTS The Only Dog in Japan 4 Phoenix mascots: 6 The Calico Without … Continue reading
Sprawled along the top of my computer chair, four legs and a tail hanging out to cool.
We’re packing for the Michigan reunion. Only Sudoku isn’t packing a gun. She packed herself.