Top Posts & Pages
- Pronuncation of "Buechner"
- Poem: "But Mary Pondered"
- Overview of the Seven Jewish Feasts
- Cana: Whose wedding was it?
- From Gilbert and Sullivan to my fellow insomniacs
- The worst thing about Hitler
- Salvation - the marriage analogy
- EUROPEAN SOJOURN: A tail of two bunnies (Days 8 and 18)
- Einstein: "Hell of a way to boil water."
- "Save me - The hand of God" by Yongsung Kim
Jessica ’n’ Sammy
- 83,493 hits
Blogs I Follow
Category Archives: pictures
Since most of you do not seem to be from the United States, and may not have a special day set aside for “thanksgiving” as we do, I want to share a little bit about this American holiday. Our family … Continue reading
What do Lecrae, Kirk Franklin, and Israel Houghton all have in common? Yes, they’ve all won multiple awards, sold millions of albums, and have garnered a large fan base, but none of these are the answer. Okay, okay, the answer … Continue reading
I think it is divine “coincidence” that–overlapping the Feast of Tabernacles–58 tents, more than one for each state, are being erected along the Washington Mall in D.C. in which thousands of people will gather to worship God, give thanks and … Continue reading
Before we left Long Beach, we were telling the manager of our favorite BBQ place about our upcoming trip. He was enthusiastic, making us promise to bring back pictures. “If we can have one of your sacks with your … Continue reading
Vidin, Bulgaria. Jerry and I were sick; our colds had gone into bronchitis, with bone-shaking coughs, especially Jerry’s, which kept waking him up at night. In Belgrade, I had suggested we not go on the bus tour but he would … Continue reading