Top Posts & Pages
- EUROPEAN SOJOURN: A tail of two bunnies (Days 8 and 18)
- Overview of the Seven Jewish Feasts
- The worst thing about Hitler
- Einstein: "Hell of a way to boil water."
- Living From the Heart Jesus Gave You
- Cana: Whose wedding was it?
- Evangelist Billy Sunday
- Pronuncation of "Buechner"
- Salvation - the marriage analogy
- Mary's need for a Savior continued: "Full of grace"
Jessica ’n’ Sammy
- 75,885 hits
Blogs I Follow
Category Archives: pictures
Before we left Long Beach, we were telling the manager of our favorite BBQ place about our upcoming trip. He was enthusiastic, making us promise to bring back pictures. “If we can have one of your sacks with your … Continue reading
Vidin, Bulgaria. Jerry and I were sick; our colds had gone into bronchitis, with bone-shaking coughs, especially Jerry’s, which kept waking him up at night. In Belgrade, I had suggested we not go on the bus tour but he would … Continue reading
On our misty day cruising down the Lower Danube, Jerry took this shot of a lone and ghostly wind turbine on a cliff above us. When we got home and mentioned it to friends from Arizona, they described a semi … Continue reading
Between preparing, serving, clearing away and washing up after all our breakfasts, lunches, snacks, and multiple-course 2-hour dinners, the kitchen staff managed to roast and slice all kinds of meats, chop and mince ingredients for all kinds of salads, saute … Continue reading
Rain-swollen rivers did not cause problems for us. Our ark just floated a bit higher than we would have otherwise. But it did cause problems for people living along the shore. When we were docked in Belgrade (at the confluence … Continue reading