Top Posts & Pages
- Pronuncation of "Buechner"
- Poem: "But Mary Pondered"
- Overview of the Seven Jewish Feasts
- Cana: Whose wedding was it?
- From Gilbert and Sullivan to my fellow insomniacs
- The worst thing about Hitler
- Salvation - the marriage analogy
- EUROPEAN SOJOURN: A tail of two bunnies (Days 8 and 18)
- Einstein: "Hell of a way to boil water."
- "Save me - The hand of God" by Yongsung Kim
Jessica ’n’ Sammy
- 83,493 hits
Blogs I Follow
Category Archives: sailing
Two new countries joined us today: Jersey (the largest of the Channel Islands, between England and France) and the Republic of Macedonia, one of the Balkan nations in southeastern Europe (unless it is Macedonia, a region of Greece). Jerry and … Continue reading
GOLDEN RULE to meet PHOENIX in the Sacramento River Delta July 5-6 Dear Friends of the Yacht Phoenix, So much to tell you! We have had $1,300 contributed to the Raising the Phoenix Fund since setting up the PhoenixofHiroshima.org website, … Continue reading
Here’s the official postcard photo of a Viking longship. (The background is Passau, Germany.) On the very top is the Sun Deck: sunbathing, scenery watching, reading, shuffleboard, life-sized chess, walking/running track, etc. Almost amidships, disguised as one of the umbrellas … Continue reading
Everyone warns us not to alert anonymous predators in cyberspace, on blog or Facebook, to the fact you will be out of town. So from mid-July to mid-August I posted re-runs while Jerry and I cruised down the Rhine, Main, … Continue reading