Top Posts & Pages
- Amelia Earhart: "What mystery? She died on Saipan!"
- EUROPEAN SOJOURN: A tail of two bunnies (Days 8 and 18)
- Overview of the Seven Jewish Feasts
- Pronuncation of "Buechner"
- From Gilbert and Sullivan to my fellow insomniacs
- Robert Frost meets Ezra Pound
- Living From the Heart Jesus Gave You
- The Relentless Pursuit of Perfection
- Last year's Walk for Life speaker Jackie Stalnaker
- "A Perfect Solar Eclipse"
Jessica ’n’ Sammy
- 79,201 hits
Blogs I Follow
Category Archives: sailing
GOLDEN RULE to meet PHOENIX in the Sacramento River Delta July 5-6 Dear Friends of the Yacht Phoenix, So much to tell you! We have had $1,300 contributed to the Raising the Phoenix Fund since setting up the PhoenixofHiroshima.org website, … Continue reading
Here’s the official postcard photo of a Viking longship. (The background is Passau, Germany.) On the very top is the Sun Deck: sunbathing, scenery watching, reading, shuffleboard, life-sized chess, walking/running track, etc. Almost amidships, disguised as one of the umbrellas … Continue reading
Everyone warns us not to alert anonymous predators in cyberspace, on blog or Facebook, to the fact you will be out of town. So from mid-July to mid-August I posted re-runs while Jerry and I cruised down the Rhine, Main, … Continue reading
“When a writer is dead, one ought to be able to see that [her] various works, taken together, make one consistent oeuvre.” Auden For months now, off and on, I have been writing, honing and fine-tuning and perfecting my book … Continue reading