Top Posts & Pages
- Overview of the Seven Jewish Feasts
- Jesus in the Old Testament - Amir Tsarfati's personal testimony
- God and scientists - 20th and 21st centuries
- Pronuncation of "Buechner"
- Christian bedrock of our Ivy League Colleges
- Eyewitnesses: What is Heaven like? Who will be there? Do animals go to Heaven? Answers by Colton Burpo & Akiane
- How's your Portuguese?
- Colton and Akiane's Jesus
- "Amelia Earhart: The Truth at Last"
- Intelligent Design: Woodpecker tongue
- 119,825 hits
Primary blog of Jessica Reynolds Shaver Renshaw
Category Archives: cruise
We were treated to ethnic dances–young people coming aboard to dance for us or dancing for us when we went ashore. There were also some fantastic musicians, particularly ones on instruments we didn’t recognize, like a tiny stringed instrument shaped … Continue reading
Vidin, Bulgaria. Jerry and I were sick; our colds had gone into bronchitis, with bone-shaking coughs, especially Jerry’s, which kept waking him up at night. In Belgrade, I had suggested we not go on the bus tour but he would … Continue reading
On our misty day cruising down the Lower Danube, Jerry took this shot of a lone and ghostly wind turbine on a cliff above us. When we got home and mentioned it to friends from Arizona, they described a semi … Continue reading
Between preparing, serving, clearing away and washing up after all our breakfasts, lunches, snacks, and multiple-course 2-hour dinners, the kitchen staff managed to roast and slice all kinds of meats, chop and mince ingredients for all kinds of salads, saute … Continue reading
Rain-swollen rivers did not cause problems for us on the Viking longship. Our ark just floated a bit higher than we would have otherwise. But it did cause problems for people living along the shore. When we were docked in … Continue reading