Top Posts & Pages
- Overview of the Seven Jewish Feasts
- Poem: "But Mary Pondered"
- Cana: Whose wedding was it?
- Pronuncation of "Buechner"
- EUROPEAN SOJOURN: A tail of two bunnies (Days 8 and 18)
- Salvation - the marriage analogy
- From Gilbert and Sullivan to my fellow insomniacs
- Amelia Earhart: "What mystery? She died on Saipan!"
- Robert Frost meets Ezra Pound
- "Amelia Earhart: The Truth at Last"
Jessica ’n’ Sammy
- 79,249 hits
Blogs I Follow
Category Archives: weddings
Vidin, Bulgaria. Jerry and I were sick; our colds had gone into bronchitis, with bone-shaking coughs, especially Jerry’s, which kept waking him up at night. In Belgrade, I had suggested we not go on the bus tour but he would … Continue reading
Jerry had prayed that God would bring him a wife, so when we had our “appointment” (I didn’t want to call it a “date”) on February 3rd, two days after my much-rehearsed “Canwegettogetherandtalk” speech, he assumed I was the right … Continue reading
TEN YEARS TODAY! Jerry: Having been a widower for four years, I felt lonely and began wanting a new wife. I did not take steps to seek her out but started asking God over a two year period to bring … Continue reading