Top Posts & Pages
- Cana: Whose wedding was it?
- From Gilbert and Sullivan to my fellow insomniacs
- EUROPEAN SOJOURN: A tail of two bunnies (Days 8 and 18)
- Pronuncation of "Buechner"
- Overview of the Seven Jewish Feasts
- The worst thing about Hitler
- Josh Slocum: Sailing Alone Around the World
- Colton and Akiane's Jesus
- "Amelia Earhart: The Truth at Last"
- Irreconcilable Differences: Now it begins
Jessica ’n’ Sammy
- 81,308 hits
Blogs I Follow
Tag Archives: Austria
Before we left Long Beach, we were telling the manager of our favorite BBQ place about our upcoming trip. He was enthusiastic, making us promise to bring back pictures. “If we can have one of your sacks with your … Continue reading
There was no time to compose art shots or wait for the right lighting or composition. We took most of our pictures through a moving bus window or while waddling after whichever duck we had been assigned to that was … Continue reading