Top Posts & Pages
- Overview of the Seven Jewish Feasts
- Poem: "But Mary Pondered"
- Cana: Whose wedding was it?
- Pronuncation of "Buechner"
- EUROPEAN SOJOURN: A tail of two bunnies (Days 8 and 18)
- Salvation - the marriage analogy
- From Gilbert and Sullivan to my fellow insomniacs
- Amelia Earhart: "What mystery? She died on Saipan!"
- Robert Frost meets Ezra Pound
- "Amelia Earhart: The Truth at Last"
Jessica ’n’ Sammy
- 79,249 hits
Blogs I Follow
Tag Archives: Belgrade
Vidin, Bulgaria. Jerry and I were sick; our colds had gone into bronchitis, with bone-shaking coughs, especially Jerry’s, which kept waking him up at night. In Belgrade, I had suggested we not go on the bus tour but he would … Continue reading
Rain-swollen rivers did not cause problems for us. Our ark just floated a bit higher than we would have otherwise. But it did cause problems for people living along the shore. When we were docked in Belgrade (at the confluence … Continue reading
Here’s a wicker child from Budapest. (Okay, so it’s not a real kid; I took what I could get): And two kids in Belgrade, advertising the latest fashions for wealthy 19th century waifs. (You can see the Hungarian Magyar … Continue reading