Top Posts & Pages
- Overview of the Seven Jewish Feasts
- Jesus in the Old Testament - Amir Tsarfati's personal testimony
- God and scientists - 20th and 21st centuries
- Pronuncation of "Buechner"
- Christian bedrock of our Ivy League Colleges
- Eyewitnesses: What is Heaven like? Who will be there? Do animals go to Heaven? Answers by Colton Burpo & Akiane
- How's your Portuguese?
- Colton and Akiane's Jesus
- "Amelia Earhart: The Truth at Last"
- Intelligent Design: Woodpecker tongue
- 119,825 hits
Primary blog of Jessica Reynolds Shaver Renshaw
Tag Archives: European Sojourn
Between preparing, serving, clearing away and washing up after all our breakfasts, lunches, snacks, and multiple-course 2-hour dinners, the kitchen staff managed to roast and slice all kinds of meats, chop and mince ingredients for all kinds of salads, saute … Continue reading
Rain-swollen rivers did not cause problems for us on the Viking longship. Our ark just floated a bit higher than we would have otherwise. But it did cause problems for people living along the shore. When we were docked in … Continue reading
In Serbia, having heard that Dalmatia is part of Serbia, I was tickled to see a Dalmatian on someone’s leash. Jerry and I both got pictures of it. His is better. My dad once said that every dog in … Continue reading
Cornfields, sunflowers and twisters. Looks like the mid-west. (In this case, the twister was caused by the reflection of a curtain between our bus windows.) Here’s how you can tell it’s not Kansas: the fields also contain signs warning of … Continue reading
Hitler did a lot of evil things. He slandered and lied to and stole from and killed millions and he deceived millions more. He set up an Aryan ideal–blond, blue-eyed–and declared that the world had to be purged of those … Continue reading