Top Posts & Pages
- EUROPEAN SOJOURN: A tail of two bunnies (Days 8 and 18)
- Overview of the Seven Jewish Feasts
- The worst thing about Hitler
- Einstein: "Hell of a way to boil water."
- Living From the Heart Jesus Gave You
- Cana: Whose wedding was it?
- Evangelist Billy Sunday
- Pronuncation of "Buechner"
- Salvation - the marriage analogy
- Mary's need for a Savior continued: "Full of grace"
Jessica ’n’ Sammy
- 75,885 hits
Blogs I Follow
Tag Archives: Serbia
Rain-swollen rivers did not cause problems for us. Our ark just floated a bit higher than we would have otherwise. But it did cause problems for people living along the shore. When we were docked in Belgrade (at the confluence … Continue reading
In Serbia, having heard that Dalmatia is part of Serbia, I was tickled to see a Dalmatian on someone’s leash. Jerry and I both got pictures of it. His is better. My dad once said that every dog in … Continue reading
We had a wonderful tour guide in Serbia. For one thing, she was a great story-teller. For another, her English was excellent. She said her name was (what sounded like) Nevana, but she said tourists always get it wrong so … Continue reading
Probably the dumbest packing decision we made, although we read most of them, was to include eight books, not counting two versions of the Bible and my journal–especially since two of the books were each 1200 pages long. We both … Continue reading