Top Posts & Pages
- Overview of the Seven Jewish Feasts
- Pronuncation of "Buechner"
- EUROPEAN SOJOURN: A tail of two bunnies (Days 8 and 18)
- The worst thing about Hitler
- Poem: "But Mary Pondered"
- Cana: Whose wedding was it?
- Will you survive the death of your brain?
- Tim: Grieving
- Funerals and other parties: Christopher Ung
- Robert Frost meets Ezra Pound
Jessica ’n’ Sammy
- 74,983 hits
Blogs I Follow
Tag Archives: Serbia
Rain-swollen rivers did not cause problems for us. Our ark just floated a bit higher than we would have otherwise. But it did cause problems for people living along the shore. When we were docked in Belgrade (at the confluence … Continue reading
In Serbia, having heard that Dalmatia is part of Serbia, I was tickled to see a Dalmatian on someone’s leash. Jerry and I both got pictures of it. His is better. My dad once said that every dog in … Continue reading
We had a wonderful tour guide in Serbia. For one thing, she was a great story-teller. For another, her English was excellent. She said her name was (what sounded like) Nevana, but she said tourists always get it wrong so … Continue reading
Probably the dumbest packing decision we made, although we read most of them, was to include eight books, not counting two versions of the Bible and my journal–especially since two of the books were each 1200 pages long. We both … Continue reading