Top Posts & Pages
- EUROPEAN SOJOURN: A tail of two bunnies (Days 8 and 18)
- Overview of the Seven Jewish Feasts
- The worst thing about Hitler
- Einstein: "Hell of a way to boil water."
- Living From the Heart Jesus Gave You
- Cana: Whose wedding was it?
- Evangelist Billy Sunday
- Pronuncation of "Buechner"
- Salvation - the marriage analogy
- Mary's need for a Savior continued: "Full of grace"
Jessica ’n’ Sammy
- 75,885 hits
Blogs I Follow
Tag Archives: Vidin
Vidin, Bulgaria. Jerry and I were sick; our colds had gone into bronchitis, with bone-shaking coughs, especially Jerry’s, which kept waking him up at night. In Belgrade, I had suggested we not go on the bus tour but he would … Continue reading