Top Posts & Pages
- Overview of the Seven Jewish Feasts
- Poem: "But Mary Pondered"
- Cana: Whose wedding was it?
- Pronuncation of "Buechner"
- EUROPEAN SOJOURN: A tail of two bunnies (Days 8 and 18)
- Salvation - the marriage analogy
- From Gilbert and Sullivan to my fellow insomniacs
- Amelia Earhart: "What mystery? She died on Saipan!"
- Robert Frost meets Ezra Pound
- "Amelia Earhart: The Truth at Last"
Jessica ’n’ Sammy
- 79,249 hits
Blogs I Follow
Tag Archives: Viking Aegir
Before we left Long Beach, we were telling the manager of our favorite BBQ place about our upcoming trip. He was enthusiastic, making us promise to bring back pictures. “If we can have one of your sacks with your … Continue reading
Vidin, Bulgaria. Jerry and I were sick; our colds had gone into bronchitis, with bone-shaking coughs, especially Jerry’s, which kept waking him up at night. In Belgrade, I had suggested we not go on the bus tour but he would … Continue reading
Between preparing, serving, clearing away and washing up after all our breakfasts, lunches, snacks, and multiple-course 2-hour dinners, the kitchen staff managed to roast and slice all kinds of meats, chop and mince ingredients for all kinds of salads, saute … Continue reading
Rain-swollen rivers did not cause problems for us. Our ark just floated a bit higher than we would have otherwise. But it did cause problems for people living along the shore. When we were docked in Belgrade (at the confluence … Continue reading
In Serbia, having heard that Dalmatia is part of Serbia, I was tickled to see a Dalmatian on someone’s leash. Jerry and I both got pictures of it. His is better. My dad once said that every dog in … Continue reading