Top Posts & Pages
- Overview of the Seven Jewish Feasts
- Jesus in the Old Testament - Amir Tsarfati's personal testimony
- God and scientists - 20th and 21st centuries
- Pronuncation of "Buechner"
- Christian bedrock of our Ivy League Colleges
- Eyewitnesses: What is Heaven like? Who will be there? Do animals go to Heaven? Answers by Colton Burpo & Akiane
- How's your Portuguese?
- Colton and Akiane's Jesus
- "Amelia Earhart: The Truth at Last"
- Intelligent Design: Woodpecker tongue
- 119,825 hits
Primary blog of Jessica Reynolds Shaver Renshaw
Tag Archives: Viking Aegir
All we saw of Giurgiu, Romania: View of our boat (now the Viking Aegir) from shore. View of the town from our boat, across another boat: View of the shore immediately beside our boat: a badly pock-marked single lane … Continue reading
Vidin, Bulgaria. Jerry and I were sick; our colds had gone into bronchitis, with bone-shaking coughs, especially Jerry’s, which kept waking him up at night. In Belgrade, I had suggested we not go on the bus tour but he would … Continue reading
Rain-swollen rivers did not cause problems for us on the Viking longship. Our ark just floated a bit higher than we would have otherwise. But it did cause problems for people living along the shore. When we were docked in … Continue reading
In Serbia, having heard that Dalmatia is part of Serbia, I was tickled to see a Dalmatian on someone’s leash. Jerry and I both got pictures of it. His is better. My dad once said that every dog in … Continue reading
(Continued from April 26) Nevana described the runaway inflation under Tito while Serbia was part of Yugoslavia. “My mother would bring home her pay every day and all of us would have to rush out and buy things with it, … Continue reading