Do you believe heaven is real? According to Colton Burpo and Akiane Kramarik it is! A child art prodigy, Akiane began creating extraordinary, lifelike paintings of Jesus at a very young age. One of her most significant artworks is “Prince of Peace,” an exquisite painting she created when she was just 8 years old. This masterpiece was identified by Colton Burpo as the Real Face of Jesus that he recognized from his heavenly experiences – told in a story that has reverberated around the world, thanks to the bestselling book and subsequent movie, Heaven is for Real.
So, What is Heaven Like? Who will I See in Heaven?
Here’s What Colton Burpo says about Heaven
- The city of Heaven is made of something shiny like gold or silver
- The Gates of Heaven are made of gold with pearls
- First I saw Jesus – He was wearing white robes with a purple sash
- Jesus has “markers” in his hands from nails used at his crucifixion
- Heaven has a lot of colors, a lot of people and a lot of animals
- There are more colors in heaven, and the flowers and trees are beautiful
- In Heaven, everyone is around 20 to 30 year old
- In Heaven, everyone I saw had wings (except Jesus)
- In heaven it’s always light, Jesus is the light and lights it up
- I learned that heaven is for real and your going to like it
Here’s what Akiane Kramarik says about Heaven
- In heaven, everything is simply beautiful and effortless.
- In heaven, colors are more intense, and many of them are not seen on Earth.
- In heaven, the music is more beautiful, nothing like music in our world.
- In heaven, plants, animals, and all beings speak not through words, but through color, vibration, and thoughts.
- Her understanding of heaven has expanded since she first encountered heaven through her visions and dreams.
- Akiane’ s“Supreme Sanctuary” painting gives us a glimpse of heavenly colors and scenes. (shown below on a wall-hanging sized soft cotton throw)
Colton’s experiences are well documented in the Heaven is for Real Book and Movie, but how does Akiane know so much about Heaven?
Akiane Kramarik describes herself as a “visionary journalist” who reports what she observes in both the physical and non-physical worlds around her. Since she was 4 years old, Akiane has been recording what she sees in precise detail. Akiane describes her access to the divine as “inspirations from God” and “visions from Heaven.”
Akiane speaks about her visions of Heaven
In an interview published in the Washington Times, Akiane said “a vision is like an oasis in a desert. You can’t have it all the time, as you need to keep on continuing your journey through the desert of life experiences, full of faith trials … I am not so concerned about waiting for a vision to appear because I know it will come to me when I expect it least … I still do have visions that inspire my work.”
She added that she must paint what she sees in her visions (which are much like dreams) soon after she experiences them, or the vision will lose its clarity. When she gazes at a vision-inspired painting such as “Prince of Peace” (the Heaven is for Real painting of Jesus), she can clearly recall her original vision.
When describing her second painting of Jesus titled “Father Forgive Them” during a CNN interview, Akiane said she envisions God as “a bow of light – really pure, really masculine, really strong and big … His eyes are just beautiful.”
About God, Jesus & Heaven, Akiane says
- Jesus is love.
- He is the only way to God and the only way to heaven and joy.
- My relationship with Jesus remains one of pure wonder, humbleness, and gratitude.
- My personal views on Jesus have only matured & deepened since age 4.
- Only love can bring us closer to God’s almighty truth, wisdom, and happiness.
We are witnessing something truly miraculous through Akiane’s “Prince of Peace” painting (often referred to as the Heaven is for Real Jesus painting) – as well as her other masterful artworks in which we can see that God is the divine source of Akiane’s heavenly inspirations such this heavenly vision titled “Supreme Sanctuary”
See more heavenly visions painted by Akiane Kramarik Click Here
See Colton’s vision of Heaven in “Heaven is for real for kids” Click Here
PO Box 1179
Evergreen CO 80439
This entry was posted in animals
, Fulfillment of prophecy
, interesting people
, Jesus Christ
and tagged "Heaven is real for kids"
, "What is Heaven like? Who will be there? Do animals go to Heaven?n?
, 4-year old Colton's visit to heaven
, 8-year old Akiane's painting of Jesus Christ
, Akiane Kramarik
, Akiane's painting Father Forgive Them
, Akiane's painting Supreme Sanctuary
, Akiane's Prince of Peace
, CNN interview
, Colton Burpo
, Colton's Heaven is for Real
, John 14:2 "In my Father's house there are many mansions"
, visions of heaven
, Washington Times
. Bookmark the permalink